New member offer
Join by June 30 and save on your AIRAH membership!
AIRAH represents professionals and practitioners working in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC&R) building services industries.
Our mission is to create an Australian HVAC&R industry that is highly skilled and professional, safe, sustainable, and environmentally effective.
Thinking about joining us and over 4,300 professionals and practitioners from across Australia’s built environment? Join by June 30 and we’ll cover the $110 new member join fee. You’ll also go into a draw in your state or territory to win a limited-edition AIRAH drink bottle!
Plus, with any AIRAH membership purchased before June 30, you’ll be able to claim your membership as a tax deduction before the end of the financial year.
An AIRAH membership is your connection to the Australian HVAC&R building services industry. With professional development and training opportunities, as well as access to our networking events and webinars, there are plenty of reasons to sign up. To explore AIRAH’s membership benefits, please click here.
For full details on the Join by June 30 campaign, please see below. For information on AIRAH's end of financial year sale – featuring exclusive deals on select DA manuals and training courses/programs – visit airah.org.au/EOFY
Terms and Conditions for “Join by June 30” Campaign 2023
By entering the “Join by June 30” campaign, you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Information on how to enter and the description of the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open only to any non-member who currently does not hold an AIRAH membership. Competition excludes AIRAH free student memberships, or members who are part of an existing Employer Partner, Education Partner, or Company Membership. Directors, officers, management, employees, and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies are ineligible to enter.
- All entrants must join during the period of May 1, 2023 to June 30, 2023.
The Competition commences on May 1, 2023 at 9am AEST and concludes on June 30, 2023 at 11.50pm AEST (“Campaign Period”).
In order to enter, entrants must:
Join AIRAH as a full fee-paying member during the competition period.
- AIRAH accepts no responsibility for late, lost, or misdirected entries. AIRAH reserves the sole right to disqualify any entrant who it believes has tampered with the entry process or has otherwise engaged in any conduct that is fraudulent or inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide current address details when entering. These will be used to distribute eligible prizes.
- All eligible entries received during the Campaign Period will be entered into a draw to win an AIRAH Drink Bottle.
- The name drawn in each state and territory will win an AIRAH Drink Bottle.
- The Winners will be notified in writing by email and/or phone.
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Prize may be subject to redemption restrictions or other terms and conditions of the supplier. AIRAH reserves the right to change or substitute the Prize or any part of the Prize at any time if the Prize becomes unavailable.
- AIRAH takes no responsibility for Prizes damaged, lost or misdirected in transit.
- AIRAH is not responsible for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including but not limited to any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- All prizes will be sent to eligible winners in July 2023.
For more information, please email [email protected]