On Wednesday, July 19, AIRAH's WA division will host the HVAC&R Emerging Trends Symposium.
Our 2023 presentations include:
- C02, water and propane – the emergence of natural refrigerants by Dario Ferlin, M.AIRAH, National Sustainable Engineering Manager, Woolworths Group
- Electronic VAV diffusers for enhanced IEQ and AHU optimisation by Sean Badenhorst, M.AIRAH, Director, Smartair Diffusion
- Embodied carbon by Mark Taylor, Hesperia, on behalf of MECLA
- The journey towards net zero by Beth Morris, Team Leader – Built Improvement, hfm, a BGIS Company
- Indoor air quality by Joseph Scholz, M.AIRAH, Partner, QED Environmental Services
There will be opportunities for Q&A and networking throughout the event.
This half-day, morning Symposium will take place at Ascot Racecourse and conclude with a networking lunch. This event is an excellent opportunity to network in a face-to-face setting while hearing about the latest industry trends from HVAC&R building services experts.
Date: Wednesday, July 19
8.30am – Registration, tea and coffee on arrival
9.00am – Symposium starts
12noon – Networking lunch
1pm - Symposium concludes
Ascot Racecourse, Director's Lounge
Level 2, 71 Grandstand Rd, Ascot
AIRAH member – $55
Non-member – $85
AIRAH student member – $40
Please log in or create a new account to register
Click "Register Myself"
Select registration type
Click "Proceed to Checkout"
Once you have submitted the order from the Shopping Cart, you will be registered for this event.
Alternatively, you can register by contacting us via email. For more information on this event, please view the brochure.